eService Center Login
You'll start with "Your Contracts," which allows you to review the individual life insurance and annuity contracts you own. (Please note that the terms "policy" and "contract" are used interchangeably throughout the eService Center.)
You can visit the eService Center to:
- View all of the individual life insurance and annuity contracts you own.
- Examine your life insurance and annuity account values.
- Submit transfers, account rebalancing and allocation changes on your variable life or variable annuity contracts online.
- Obtain information about the investment options available on variable life insurance and variable annuity contracts, including investment objectives and performance.
- Print a variety of service request forms (change of address, change of beneficiary, etc.).
- Contact us with comments or questions about your contract or provide suggestions for making the eService Center better.
- Find answers to common questions about your contracts and refer to definitions of life and annuity terms.
Thank you for visiting the eService Center.
This site is provided for general information and for the convenience of our clients. The information here is not a substitute for obtaining professional advice from a qualified financial professional. It does not replace or modify information or provisions in any Minnesota Life or Securian Life policy or contract. Refer to your policy or contract for specific details and information on the product or service you own. The information in this site is not an offer or solicitation for the sale of any insurance product, security or service.